Since 2010, Cochran Exteriors has completed thousands of home remodeling projects for customers. One of our more common jobs, new roof installation is an expensive investment for homeowners. Naturally, they expect nothing less than the best in materials and quality workmanship.
Thanks to our contractors’ 50+ years of experience in the industry, we’re are able to provide all that Franklin homeowners want and more.
In fact, Cochran Exteriors’ skilled and dedicated service has also helped us earn the following recognitions and accolades:
- Owens Corning's Top of the House certification
- A+ BBB rating
- Angie’s List “Super Service” award for multiple years
- Membership in the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), and the United Association of Storm Restoration Contractors (UASRC)
When to Get Roofing Services in Franklin?
Has your home been through a bad storm? Do you see water stains on the ceiling and moisture in the attic? It might be time to get your roof checked out by a professional contractor. Cochran Exteriors has seen homes with many kinds of damage and wear and tear caused by the steady assault of time.
Of course, it’s more difficult for homeowners to identify whether the damage is something that can be put off for a little while or if it needs immediate attention. Here’s a few things to keep an eye out for on your roof:
- Missing or loose shingles
- Warped and curling shingles
- Visible algae streaks on the roof
- Rust on the gutters, chimney flashing, or in roof valleys
- Ice dams building up
- Missing granules on the shingles
- Shingle grit in the gutters or downspout
You may also have an older roof that just isn’t able to resist high winds, hail, and the Sun the way it used too. If your asphalt roof is more than 20 years old, it’s at the end of its lifespan. Cochran Exteriors can help you determine if a replacement is needed with an inspection as part of our roofing services.
Choosing from Roofing Materials
Cochran Exteriors knows that homeowners all have a different preference for their roofing. Plus, the local environment, your budget, and your home’s architecture can all influence what kind of materials you choose. That’s why we offer a selection of options. So all of our customers can find something that suits their needs:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Made with a layer of fiberglass or felt coated in asphalt and topped with ceramic granules, asphalt roofing is affordable, attractive, and widely available. We prefer to offer Owens Corning shingles to our customers.
- Slate or Stone Roofing: Simple slate or stone roofing is made from layers of stone that are split or cut into thin layers. It is a pricier material that gives your home a natural appearance.
- Metal Roofing: Most metal shingles on the market are made from zinc-coated steel or aluminum. It’s a durable, high impact and weather-resistant option for homeowners.
- Flat Roofing: We’re also proud to provide commercial and residential flat roofing for our customers in the form of TPO, EPDM, and PVC.
Sign Up for a Free Estimate on Roofing Installation Services in Franklin
Getting a new roof installed in Franklin isn’t a simple job, but it can be a low-stress one with help from the right contractors. The crew at Cochran Exteriors has more than 50 years of combined experience in home remodeling. We can competently handle many roofing materials without a problem.
If you are interested in learning more about a free cost estimate for your roof installation in Franklin, turn to Cochran Exteriors today. Give us a call or fill out our online form right away.