It is not common for homeowners to first consider metal roofing for their home’s next roof replacement. However metal roofing can add a next level pop of character to your home while also providing exceptional protection and long-lasting efficiency. Call Cochran Exteriors for the ability to custom create the perfect metal roofing for your Columbus home. You will love your new roof that is made to last a lifetime!
Since 2010 Cochran Exteriors has been providing Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractors on every roof installation. We would be proud to help you get the roof replacement your home needs while also adding a little bit of flare. Trust in our GAF Certified contractors and call us today!
Columbus’ Number One Roofing Company
Cochran Exteriors is an A+ Better Business Bureau rated metal roofing company that has decades of experience. Our countless projects have produced countless happy customers on both commercial and residential properties all over Columbus. Do not count your home out from getting a new metal roof from our metal roofing installers. We would love to discuss with you the many unique benefits our metal roofing can bring to your home.
When you get a metal roof from Cochran Exteriors your metal roofing installers from Columbus' best roofing company will include:
- Insulated Sheathing: This acts as a noise canceling barrier ensuring you do not hear things casually hitting your roof inside your home.
- Non-Flammable Roofing: Our materials are made of materials that protect your family during fires.
- Durability: When hail comes to the Columbus area your roof will be ready to withstand it. The metal roofing from our metal roofing company can withstand 120-mph winds, snow build up, and hail.
- A Fashionable Curb Appeal: Our roofing company can install metal roofing that looks like a variety of other roofing materials. If you want a clay, cedar asphalt, or slate roof our metal roofing installers have you covered.
- Energy Efficiency: One of metal roofing’s best perks is that they are made up of energy efficient shingles. This material can help reflect strong UV rays while providing a tight seal that helps keep your home the perfect temperature.
- A Solid Investment: Metal roofing materials do cost more upfront that average roofing costs, but they are made to last a lifetime which is two or three times longer than asphalt roofing materials. You will be able to make a solid investment that does not require the same stress and maintenance.
Call Cochran Exteriors Today for a Free Quote
Call Columbus’ best metal roofers today for a free estimate on your home’s next metal roof. Cochran Exteriors has a great selection of roofing for you to choose from. Contact us today!