Whether due to storm damage or the effects of age-related wear, there comes a time when every Indianapolis homeowner will need to replace their roof. If you're preparing for a new roof installation on your property, make the most of this important home improvement by trusting it to Cochran Exteriors!
The staff of our family-owned remodeling company brings more than 50 years of combined industry experience, and we're firmly committed to protecting your greatest investment.
Here's why homeowners across Indianapolis count on us for their every roof installation need:
- We not only install top-rated products from leading manufacturers, but our installers also go through rigorous factory training such as Owens Corning's Top of the House certification program.
- We havean A+ BBB rating and have earned the Angie's List “Super Service" award for multiple years running.
- Our trusted industry affiliations include membership in the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), and the United Association of Storm Restoration Contractors (UASRC).
- Because we're manufacturer-certified, we're able to offer long-term warranties like Owens Corning 50-Year Platinum Protection.
Is It Time for a New Roof Installation?
Are you wondering if you need a new roof right now or if you can put it off for another year or two? We understand the hesitation to jump into a roofing project but, if it is needed, it's not something you should put off.
Let's say a new roof today will cost $7,500. You decide that you'd rather wait even though you've noticed some signs of damage, such as loose shingles. We come back 18 months later and those loose shingles have caused secondary damage that needs to be addressed. Now, instead of $7,500, the entire job could be over $10,000 because we need to fix the damage in addition to the roof replacement.
Cochran Exteriors provides thorough inspections, and we'll be able to tell you if you need a roof replacement or if you can buy some time with a repair.
Here are some signs that you need to contact a roofing professional:
- Your Roof is 20+ Years Old and No Longer Covered by a Warranty
- Missing, Loose, or Warped Shingles
- Algae Streaks on the Shingles
- Leaks in Your Roof
- Rusted Metal in Roof Valleys and Around the Chimney
- Problems with Ice Dams
- Shingles with Missing Granules
- Granules Washing Out Through Downspout
- Damaged or Missing Pipe Collars
- Higher-than-Normal Energy Bills
It's also a good idea to have regular roof inspections. Some roof damage is difficult to spot from the ground and annual inspections allow us to deal with any small issues before they cause a need for an extensive repair.
Your Trusted Local Roof Installation Company for Any Roofing Style
By calling Cochran Exteriors for your Indianapolis roof installation, you won't be talked into a one-size-fits-all product or oversold on expensive “solutions” you really don't need. Instead, we take the time to educate you about all of your options, so you can make a decision that best meets your needs and your budget.
As a family-owned roof installation company, we care about our customers, and we pledge to offer the highest-quality products in a wide variety of styles, materials, and price points. We'll listen to your concerns and help you choose a roof installation option that fits your exact needs!
Just a few of our many popular and warranty-backed roofing options include:
- Shingle Roofing: Shingle roofing is incredibly versatile, ranging from budget-friendly asphalt to premium slate.
- Metal Roofing: Our metal roofing comes in standing-seam, shingle, and interlocking-panel designs to provide both durability and style.
- Flat Roofing: We offer dozens of flat roofing solutions for residential and commercial properties, including TPO, EPDM, and PVC.
Ready to Design the Perfect Roof Installation? Call Our Indianapolis Roofers Today
From start to finish, the Indianapolis roofing experts at Cochran Exteriors are here to make your roof installation as seamless and affordable as possible. Best of all, our products are energy-efficient, customizable, and protected by some of the best warranties in the industry! Learn more about our many roofing options by giving us a call or completing our quick online form now. We'll be in touch to schedule your free in-home estimate at a time that works for you.